22.11.13

Have You Ever Seen the Rain?


 
It has finally been cold and rainy here in Los Angeles and I couldn't be happier about it. I can finally sport my navy and black, color-blocked, wool coat from Barney's. I left my old umbrella in a restaurant in Paris ages ago, and it took me nearly a year to find one to replace it. I found this one this summer in Cape Cod at the Marc Jacobs store, but it hasn't really rained much. I love a fun, whimsical umbrella and Marc Jacobs really delivers. There are other great color combos of this design too. Check em out here
I was feeling very simple and basic today as you can see. I went for neutral colors and natural make up with a little swipe of eyeliner. It's nice to look bare and fresh. I added just a little edge with my hot pink bra showing through my paper thin tee.
Recently Benefit decided to discontinue my favorite blush ever. The 10 -a  two in one bronzer/highlighter, much to my dismay, to say the least. It took me three trips to Sephora to finally find a new one. So many blushes/bronzers have so much glitter in them and I am not a fan. After some assistance from a very helpful employee I have found my new blush, Hourglass Illume Cream-to-Powder Bronzer in Sunset. It took some getting used to but I have finally mastered applying it with my fingers. I think it really makes a beautiful, natural glow.

 // coat -Barney's New York // jeans-Paige // boots-Sam Edleman // tee - Style Mint
necklaces-H&M // bag-Vintage // umbrella-Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment