2.12.13

Born to Be Wild.

Oh man, am I loving being on the East Coast. It is so incredibly gorgeous here in Cape Cod. I have been having such a great time going on long walks and having autumn adventures. It's nice to be away from the city life and to be surrounded by the woods and marshes. And man, oh man, it is an actual fall here, unlike sunny Los Angeles. I am loving the fallen leaves, bare trees and drizzles of rain...I have been seriously giddy on these walks near the Pamet Harbor in Truro. On this particular walk I was literally playing "Born to Be Wild" from my phone and dancing around like a fool, it's such great fun. Being out in nature just makes my heart go pitter-patter and my feet want to jump for joy. I find myself feeling centered, energized and just happy to be alive and to be able to walk around outside taking it all in.









// Parka - Patterson J. Kincaid // Boots - Guess(Vintage) // Jeans - Genetic Denim // 
 // Tee - Truly Madly Deeply // Hat - Vintage //

"My sorrow, when she's here with me, thinks these dark days of autumn rain are beautiful as days can be; she loves the bare, the withered tree; she walks the sodden pasture lane."
-Robert Frost

1 comment: