23.10.13

When Doves Cry.

I am so feeling like Prince today.  This velvet jacket and peasant top from H&M Fall 2013 collection transform me. A swipe of MAC's retro matte lipstick in Dangerous and some accessories and I feel like I might need to get to some karaoke and belt out some of my Prince faves. 
I have been really loving these round two tone sunnies this month. I've been wearing them constantly. I also re-purposed a necklace I never wear by turning it into a boot chain. All it took was a little shortening of the chain. It's so perfect with this look.
My nails are still done from a 1920's Murder Mystery party that I attended over the weekend. It was amazing. And somehow these art deco nails totally work with this look. This ensemble definitely puts a bit more swagger in my step than usual, as you can see in a couple of the photos. I may have gotten carried away....
jacket & shirt-H&M, boots-steve madden, necklace-forever 21, leggings-american apparrel, sunglasses-asos, earrings-zimman's






// Top & Jacket - H&M // Leggings - American Apparel // Boots - Steve Madden // 
// Earrings - Zimman's //
 "Why do we scream at each other?"
"This is what it sounds like, when doves cry..."
// Top & Jacket - H&M // Leggings - American Apparel // Sunnies - ASOS //
// Boots - Steve Madden // Earrings - Zimman's //

No comments:

Post a Comment