24.10.13

Hey Joe.

 It was love at first sight when my eyes befell these amazing, over the knee, vaguely Victorian Jeffrey Campbell for Free People Joe Lace Up Boots. I got them over a month ago but it's finally cool enough to wear them without immediately breaking into a sweat. I can't wait to wear them with leggings and over-sized sweaters, dresses, short skirts and printed tights. They add such a sexy, edginess to any look. Especially with a peek a boo of my bare thigh, it's hard not to feel playful and seductive. I wasn't feeling too great in these photos and just casually threw this look together because I have been dying to post a photo of these bad boys. My forecast is that these will be getting a lot of wear and tear all the way through to spring until it finally gets too hot for me to bear. Stand by for many more posts to come featuring my precious Joes.





// Dress - Johnny Was // Boots - Free People X Jeffrey Campbell //

No comments:

Post a Comment