7.9.16

Leaves That Are Green.


It is officially September and my little Wren is going to start preschool twice a week! They grow up way too fast! It felt a bit like fall over the weekend. My favorite time of year!!!!! It makes me so happy to be living in New England during this time of year. The leaves are already turning a little bit. Halloween stuff is officially everywhere! Pumpkin and apple everything please and thank you. 
It's hard to tell in this billowy dress but my bump has seriously popped. I am almost 26 weeks. Just one more week and it's third trimester time. This pregnancy is going by lightning fast. The second trimester has mostly been dreamy(minus a migraine that landed me in the ER). I love feeling all the kicks and moves. And this girl moves A LOT. I am pretty sure she is practicing to climb Everest or she is choreographing the most epic dance of all time. I am going to have my hands full when she makes her debut. 
Meanwhile my little Wren is in school! I mean preschool...but still. She somehow manages to get more wonderful every day. It blows my mind. I was crawling to grab a toy in her room and my knee landed on some plastic play food and it hurt so bad. She was quick to comfort me, got the arnica gel and applied it to my knee. Then she looked at me with that angelic face and said "All better Mama?" I about burst into tears. She is so caring and thoughtful. This new baby girl is going to have the best big sister ever. She also pets and kisses my belly all the time and talks to me about the baby in there. 
Since time is going by in a blur I made Daniel snap these pics of Wren and I in our backyard. I want to have some sort of documentation of this pregnancy and all these precious moments. 
Also did I mention Wren will be two in ten days?! TWO!!!!!! I can't believe it. I just love that wild haired, sweet little soul so much. This last year has been truly magical. It just keeps getting better and better. 







On me: 
// Dress & Boots - Free People // Bracelet - Dannijo // Diamond Circle Bracelet - Rachel Brenman // 
// Ring - Heather Hoffman // Other Jewelry is family heirlooms or collected on my travels // 
// Sunglasses - The Rowe 8 by Linda Farrow //

On Wren:
// Tree Slouch Dress - Rylee & Cru // Ruffle Socks - Zara // Boots - Gap (similar here) //

No comments:

Post a Comment