18.8.16

My Girl. (x2)

 So it took us two tries at the gender scan but we finally found out that 
we are having a girl!!!! 
We would have been happy either way but it's nice to know. Another girl means I get to see all of Wren's little outfits all over again. I was going through all my photos of baby Wren yesterday and it's so crazy how fast they grow. I know it will probably seem even faster with the second one because there is less time to just sit and take in the moment. I really want to make an effort to mentally hit pause every day with this next one and just drink in every second. Wren talks about the baby all of the time. Wren and I went through her toys and picked out her old baby toys for the new one. Now she goes over to the bag of toys and will pull one and put it on my belly and say "for baby!" it's the cutest! This little girl is going to have the best big sister. I look forward to watching them grow, play, go on adventures and share everything together. I can't believe I am going to have DAUGHTERS. plural. haha. 

We love you little one!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment