23.7.14

Pure Heroine.

I'm feeling electric in this look. I found this dress at Urban Outfitters on sale for $10! I have been feeling so huge, awkward, bloated and hot lately and it's nice to have little dresses to just throw on. I love the open back and print. The black and white tie dye makes me think of an electrical storm, it's like this dress can shoot lighting. I paired it with MAC X Lorde's lipstick collaboration - "Pure Heroine" - its such a moody, fun purple. I love that it's just purple enough to make me feel edgy but not so dark that it gives off a goth vibe. It also matches my gel mani. 
I'm nearly eight months pregnant and my body is just retaining water like it's my job. My legs, arms and hands are all so puffy all the time, no matter how much water I guzzle. It makes me feel pretty crappy about how I look. And even harder to get dressed. And sleep is something I wish for as I toss around every night, wishing I could get comfortable. August is going to be rough for me, I am bracing myself. Between the heat, aches and pains and sleepless nights - I'm really going to have to try to stay positive. Come September I will be ready for this little baby girl to enter the world. 
I keep reminding myself it's all just temporary.







// Dress - Ecoté // Bag - Alexander Wang Marion Bag // Earrings - Free People //
//Sunnies - Ray Ban Wayfarer II // Bralette - Free People // Boots - old //
// Necklace and Layered Bracelets - Vintage // Cuff - Vanessa Mooney //

No comments:

Post a Comment