27.4.14

Come As You Are.

A lovely Sunday Funday to everyone! It's a nice 70 degrees today but this next week is supposed to be in the 90s!!! I opted to get in a wear of my TOPSHOP Plaid maternity pants. I adore these pants. They bring me back to 7th grade listening to Nirvana and No Doubt, when my closet was only full of various colored Converse. I really do feel like the modern love child of Kurt Cobain and Gwen Stefani in this outfit. These pants are just so comfortable. So is this super soft Splendid heather grey top. I feel like I am wearing pajamas. I haven't been super into wearing any shoe with a heel on it lately, I blame my growing belly and achy feet. I have a feeling I am going to be living in these Modern Vice boots all summer long. They are sleek, a bit badass and the cut outs make them very breathable. I look forward to wearing them with feminine frocks. I got this Rebecca Minkoff bag last year for my honeymoon. I loved the size of it and the silvery finish. It has a great balance of glamour and edginess that I just love. 
Well I am off on Sunday adventure with the husband. I hope you all have a wonderful day!









// Top - Splendid // Pants - TOPSHOP Maternity // Earrings - ASOS // 
// Boots - ModernVice Truffle Boots - Similar Here // Bag - Rebecca Minkoff - Similar Here //

No comments:

Post a Comment