25.4.14

Bohemian Skies.

It's almost the weekend!!!! Lazy lounging, brunch, outdoor adventures, bicycle rides, flea market finds...weekends are the best! I scored this Free People top on Gilt a month or two back. I have been wearing it A LOT. I love how feminine and easy it is. I feel like a pregnant Stevie Nicks in it. It's great for keeping the baby bump under wraps. It's just now starting to look like a bump, for a while it just looked like I ate a lot, so this shirt came in handy. I think I'll be able to wear for a while longer too. I just finally got around to ordering some maternity denim cut offs, and I can't wait to wear them with this top when the weather starts heating up. It was nice and cool today so I opted to get in one last wear of my FP X JC Joe Lace Up Boots before they have to be retired until October. 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Anyone have any fun weekend plans?







// Top - Free People Sweeter Emotion Top on Sale HERE //
// Boots - Free People X Jeffrey Campbell Joe Lace Up Boot // Sunnies - Toms Lomamba //
// Bag - Vintage // Bracelets - Collected from my travels //

No comments:

Post a Comment