30.4.14

Kozmic Blues.

Things have really been heating up this week. It feel like it's summer already. It has me longing for my summer playlists, and Janis Joplin is pretty much on every summer playlist I have ever made. I swear I was born in the wrong era. The 60s just speak to me. I adore the music from that time period. I am trying my best to stay cool in this blazing heat and good music definitely helps. So does a wide brim hat to keep me in the shade at all times, flowy frocks and cut-out boots. I already run hot normally, and being pregnant makes it much harder to cool down. I am really starting to look pregnant. You can see my belly is starting to pop. I can't believe I will be 20 weeks on Friday! That's already half way - 4.5 months exactly. Where does the time go?

I am hoping to make it to the beach in a day or two and let the tide rush over me. There's nothing like a dip in the chilly Pacific on a hot day. 
I hope you're all staying cool out there.

What's cooler than being cool? 
Ice cold! Haha.
Keep it ice cold people.





// Dress - Asos Maternity // Boots - Modern Vice // Hat - Anthropologie //

No comments:

Post a Comment