7.12.13

Sweater Weather.


It's been rainy and all kinds of romantic the last couple days. Sweater weather is my favorite. I live for cozy knits, boots and lots of coffee. Oh how I love to curl up by the fire with a good book in hand. We are headed back to Boston today, and then off to NYC. I feel so fortunate that I had this week here in Cape Cod. But I am looking forward to being in the city. It will be such a change of pace from the sleepy Cape. New Yorkers don't let the weather slow them down for a second. I hope everyone has a lovely, cozy weekend!







// Sweater - BB Dakota // Dress - Forever 21 // Leather Jacket - William Rast // 

2 comments:

  1. Nice sweater! And cool pics too, the location looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete