5.12.13

Girl From North Country.


 I have been thoroughly enjoying my time here in Cape Cod. I am living out all of my Walden fantasies. Spending this week living out in the woods while I just focus on getting as much work done as possible. Unlike Thoreau, I have my sweet hubby Daniel with me. He has been spending his days editing videos, while I spend mine with pen in hand, writing, creating and generally living in my head. Taking breaks to wander out into the woods or walking along the shore.
I am feeling like the girl from the north country in this outfit. It's my favorite three fall pieces: my black/navy wool coat, my black lace up boots and my oxblood hat. It is hard not to wear all three every single day out here.








// Coat - Barney's New York // Boots - Free People X Jeffrey Campbell // Hat - Reiss //
// Tights - Anthropologie // Skirt - American Apparel // Tee - Truly Madly Deeply //
 "We need the tonic of the wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed, and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature."
- Henry David Thoreau, WALDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment