4.12.13

Lady in White.


Kind of wishing I could stay on the Cape forever. It's just so insanely romantic and enchanting. Any weather here is magical, it's spellbinding 365 days a year. I am also loving this new white coat. I found it back in LA at the Melrose Trading Post flea market. It was missing some buttons, so I got some new ones and had my mom sew them on for me. One of these days I will finally learn how to sew for myself. I love the brocade print that's embossed on it. It makes me feel like such a lady. It's nice when an item of clothing makes you over from the inside out. I find myself standing up taller in this coat and feeling all proper, like I should be meeting someone for tea. 













// Coat - vintage // Dress - Free People // Boots - Sam Edleman // Hat - U/O //
and in case you were wondering 
MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo

1 comment: