11.10.13

Phreud: Snaps of September.

 A sleeping TT.
 Hiking up mountains.
 Off the trail in the woods.
 L.A. sunsets. swoon.
 "Baby you can drive my car..." throwback to little me.
 Walks in the morning fog.
 Feet on the dash.
 Packing for D.C.
 Long walks at dusk.
 Post-workout cuddles with the sweet One Eyed Jack.
 I think One Eyed Jack longs to travel. He always hangs out on, in or near my suitcase. 
 "Well I see you got your brand new leopard print hotel bathrobe..."
 Daniel at Mount Vernon.
 Washington's Tomb.
 Daniel photographing the farm land on Mount Vernon.
 Washington Monument under construction.
 The Korean War Memorial.
 Hanging out.
 "Mirror, mirror on the wall..."
 My first Shake Shack burger. delicious.
 My tin goblet.
 Up in the air.
 Cozy feet on a rainy day.
 Homemade Caprese salad made by Daniel. Eaten by me ; )
 Gold and nude nails.
 Little me rockin a furry coat.
More cuddles with the love bug One Eyed Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment