25.9.13

Black Velvet Part I: Light as a Feather

I have grown tired of waiting for it to cool down and started looking for creative ways to sport my favorite fall items. I have been dying to wear this vintage black velvet duster of mine. I have diligently been searching my closet for ways to style it without overheating. Layering it over this light as a feather Cascades of Ruffles Tunic from Free People is one breezy answer(more to come). These Jeffrey Campbell x Free People Bowery Ankle Boots really bring the whole feminine, romantic look together, which works equally great for day or night. I added some quirky accessories to spice it up. This is one of my current favorite outfits. It's really something special when you feel like your soul is reflected in your outer appearance. And this look definitely captures my essence.
I feel like I could go anywhere in this, Joshua Tree to Paris. I feel adventurous, romantic, magical, prêt à tout - ready for anything.   The ruffles are so fun and flirty especially with my round vintage glasses, they keep it light and whimsical. I just want to wear this literally every day.









all photos shot by my love Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment