15.9.12

Extraordinary Machine.

Somehow Daniel and I scored last minute tickets last night to Fiona Apple at The Greek Theater. All I can say is, that woman bares her soul on the stage. She sings from deep within, the music just pours out of her through that wonderful voice of hers. If you can, go see her live! She has been inspiring me forever and it was my first time seeing her live. She blew me away so  I wanted to share some snippets of the show I found on YouTube. I had an amazing time. She is such a talented musician, performer and lyricists...She opened with Fast As You Can and could not have set the mood better. Here is her setlist:

Fast as You Can
On the Bound
Shadowboxer
Paper Bag
Anything We Want
Get Gone
Periphery
Sleep to Dream
Extraordinary Machine
Werewolf
Left Alone
I Know
Tymps (The Sick in the Head Song)
Every Single Night
Daredevil
Not About Love
It's Only Make Believe

 Fiona...swooon....

2 comments: