17.9.12

The Other Side.


I was shooting some shots for some album artwork for an upcoming artist and the camera got turned on me. I am surprised I look as good as I do. I was a hot sweaty mess setting up lights and tripods. It was fun being on the other side of the camera for a few minutes. I was kinda hamming it up. Haha.
I have also been really inspired by some Hemingway quotes. I cannot escape them, they keep popping up in my head. They keep me wanting to write, making sure I listen, taking action, reading books and pushing myself to be courageous. So I wanted to type them up. Maybe they will inspire you.

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."


"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen."


"Never confuse movement with action."


"All good books have one thing in common - they are truer than if they had really happened."


"Courage is grace under pressure."

all photos by Daniel.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment