8.9.14

You Made My Day.

It's raining here today! It's so lovely, I just love the rain! Now I understand why I had a migraine yesterday. Waking up to the smell of the rain and the sound of the drizzle was nearly worth all the suffering. Too bad the rest of the week is supposed to be in the 90s. At least we have this wonderful break in the heat this morning. Daniel snapped these photos of me last weekend while it was blazing hot. This dress has been a life saver for me in this hot weather. I found it back in the spring at Pea in the Pod and it was love at first sight. It has just gotten cuter the bigger my belly gets. It actually makes me feel pretty and feminine, even in this heat and at this massive size. I love the way it falls and moves. I get a lot of compliments on it. I'm over 38 weeks and ready to get this baby out. It will be any day, I'm hoping sooner rather than later. I can't wait to get back into shape and have my body back. Being pregnant gets so exhausting at the end. I'm hoping my next post will be all about our sweet newborn baby girl, but time will tell. I have 11 days to my due date, but my doctor and everyone who sees me seems to think she is going to come early. She has dropped super low and is full size in there. So we will see. I can't wait to go to the doctor tomorrow and see how things are progressing. Cross your fingers. 
Hope everyone has a gorgeous week! 









// Bag - Alexander Wang //

No comments:

Post a Comment