4.7.14

Fourth of July.

 Happy 4th of July America! It's good to be free! I am also 29 weeks today, only 11 more to go! My chest and belly are getting so big, I barely squeezed into this non-maternity dress. It fit so much better a week ago. But I wanted to feel festive and this sheer tomato red dress is so easy and breezy. 
The 4th of July is one of my favorite celebrations. It's good to be thankful for our freedom and the BBQs and fireworks are pretty great too.  I usually spend this time at the beach - swimming in the ocean and enjoying the sunshine.  I am a little bummed I can't enjoy myself more, but there's always next year. I'm going to keep it pretty low key today, I've been feeling light headed really easy lately. I just want to eat some yummy burgers or tacos and watch some beautiful fireworks this evening.

HAPPY FREEDOM DAY!!!!! 






// Dress - (old)Silence + Noise from U/O - similar here // Hat - Panama Jack // 
// Necklace - Free People //// Cuff - Vanessa Mooney // 
// Boots - (old)Free People X Jeffrey Campbell // Sunnies - Warby Parker //

No comments:

Post a Comment