27.5.14

White Polka Dots and Black Stripes.

I hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend here in the states. I really enjoyed mine. I am missing the weekend already. It's always nice to get to spend extra time with the people you love. 
I've been actually fixing my hair lately. Can you believe it?! Well, I mean as long as it takes ten minutes or less. This little snake braid takes under five minutes. You can learn how to do it here
I've been really into black and white lately. And I have been meaning to wear more prints. Here I conquered both looks in one. I decided I should pull out my vintage red/black/white Christian Dior frames to spice it up. These sunnies hadn't seen the light of day in a looooong while. I forgot how much I love them. I love this capey top from Asos. It's great for my five and a half month bump. It's so breezy and comfortable. I can't believe I still managed to fit into these striped pants, they're not maternity pants but lace up so I could still wiggle into them. I am guessing by next week though those days will be done. 
Happy Tuesday!
I hope this four day week flies by fast and it's the weekend again!







// Top - Asos // Pants - One Teaspoon (Purchased on Free People) // Bag - Alexander Wang //
// Sunnies - Vintage Christian Dior // Boots - Steve Madden (old) // Earrings - Asos // 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Dior Sunglasses they match your lipstick perfectly.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,

    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete