30.12.13

Our Wedding Day Looks.

In honor of 2013 coming to an end I thought it was time to finally share some photos from our wedding. Our wedding day was the best day of my life. Hands down. It was magical, romantic, beautiful and just beyond anything I ever imagined. We planned the entire thing ourselves and picked out everything, including our killer ensembles. Daniel wore Paul Smith from head to toe, with the exception of his amazing vintage cufflinks. My dress was from the Nicole Miller 2013 Spring collection. It was originally a strapless gown but I added some cap sleeves to as well as some mesh around the bust. My headpiece is by Claire Pettibone, and I had two pairs of shoes, a red suede Christian Louboutin pair(not pictured) and some comfy Jeffrey Campbell rose gold platforms for the reception. 

All photos by Shelby Duncan at We Are Yes Love.










No comments:

Post a Comment