21.11.13

The Craft.

 So these photos are back from Halloween. I had forgotten about them. No, I did not get my nose pierced. It's fake. It was Halloween, after all. I was going for a goth, witchy look, inspired by The Craft. I swear there is a tortured, goth girl living inside me somewhere, a la Wednesday Addams, Lydia Deetz and Daria Morgendorffer. Doesn't every girl who grew up in the nineties? She seems to come out a lot more in the fall and winter. Not to worry, though, she is well balanced by inner light-hearted, fun-loving flower child, which tends to be more how I am feeling in the spring and summer. But, as you can see in these photos, the two get along seamlessly, like the sun and the moon.






// shirt-vintage // skirt-Free People // boots-Free People X Jeffrey Campbell // sunnies-vintage //

No comments:

Post a Comment