9.11.13

The Times They Are A-Changin' // 200TH POST.

This is my 200th post on EYE SEE YOU! 
I started this blog back in 2009 as a way to express myself, inspire and reflect. Since then it has evolved with me. In 2009 I was two years out of USC and trying to find my footing in the world, not just figuring out what I wanted to be but how to, in fact, be it. I found myself working in television in post production, trying to find my voice as a writer during my off hours. I have since written two short films and two features, with several ideas currently in the development phases. It has been quite a journey so far, and I really look forward to seeing where it will ultimately take me. It's so nice to have this blog. I can browse back a couple years and remember what I was like, how I felt, what I wore and where I went, all in perfect preservation.  
Which is funny that I felt like wearing these old Guess motorcycle boots today, I wore them practically everyday of 2010. It's weird how every year I learn and grow but at the core I am the same as I have always been, a vintage-loving, adventure-seeking, writer with a penchant for all black clothing and a love of aesthetics. 
On another note I think this outfit is weekend perfection! Funky, relaxed but still has a little edge. Not to mention insanely comfortable. I'm ready to run errands, meet up with friends, browse the farmer's market and more!
And I'm off on weekend adventures...




// Flannel-Free People // Dress-Forever 21 // Boot-Guess // Hat-Reiss //

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment