29.4.13

Pretty in Pink.

 This past weekend my mom and my Maid of Honor, along with all my favorite ladies, worked together to throw me the most gorgeous bridal shower ever! It was super girly and french themed with flowers everywhere and an incredible pink ombre cake. They sure do know how to make a girl feel loved. I wanted to share some of the cute photos my MOH Julie took for me. : )
 
Fresh berries for crepes or yogurt.  
Gathering in the kitchen as women tend to do.
 My mom cutting that gorgeous cake she made.
 
"Put a ring on it!"
 
 Me and my lovebugs, I mean, bridesmaids. Kim, Kenzie, Me, Julie and Jess.


 
  Love the table decor.
 
My mom got me a "Mrs. Zimman" hanger!
 
Enjoying time with my girls.
 Wild flowers, my faves.
Mimosas, flowers and photos.

Thank you so much to all my amazing, beautiful, thoughtful ladies for making me feel so special and so loved. I love you girls so much!
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment