15.4.13

A Rose in Full Bloom.

 A week has been feeling more like three days. Where does the time go? Time is just ticking away like crazy. I have finally gotten enough wedding stuff done, and crossed of my mind, that I have been actually writing again. It feels so good. Last week I was typing away like a fiend. But I milked myself a bit dry and was feeling cooped up in the house. So Daniel and I took a nice drive out to Topanga Canyon. And yes we did do some wedding stuff, but I made sure to twirl around in the woods with some flowers. I adore this Free People Voile & Lace Trapeze slip dress. It's pretty much the best thing ever for prancing around in. I want it in a couple other colors too. I can't wait until it's warmer and I can wear it as a cover up this summer, playing in the sunshine. These Free People X Jeffrey Campbell boots I got on sale and having literally not taken them off my feet since I got them. I swear they go everything.


tunic-free people, boots-free people X jeffrey campbell, leather jacket-william rast, sunglasses-warby parker, bag-holding horses

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment