8.2.13

Restless Skies.

The weather in LA has been schizophrenic lately. Sunny one day, rainy the next. Sometimes sunny and rainy all in one day. Just to be clear I am not complaining. Just gotta stay on your toes. It's not like the east coast that has another blizzard coming their way. Carrying around an extra jacket is really all that is necessary. I haven't really been running around with bare legs. But I did take advantage of a few sunny hours. I am feeling pale and wanting so badly to soak in some vitamin D.  But I am finding the restless skies to be very inspiring. Outside the ground is wet, there is a chill in the air. Yet I feel it calling to me. I might put on some rain boots and go to Griffith Park for an adventure.
shirt-american apparel, skirt-free people, hat-panama jack, boots-steve madden, sunglasses-asos, bag and jewlery-vintage
"A change in the weather is sufficient to recreate the world and ourselves. "
-Marcel Proust

No comments:

Post a Comment