9.1.13

Woodcutter.

  
I call this my lumberjack goes glam look, LOL. It's perfect for running a million errands, having impromptu hikes in Griffith Park, hitting up the flea market, wondering through Topanga Canyon, the Grove, really anywhere the day decides to take me. It seamlessly transitions from the wilderness to the city and back again. For how much I absolutely love these glasses I don't wear them too often, I am going to have to change that. I saw them at the Melrose Trading Post flea market and picked them up immediately exclaiming to my friend Kenzie "Oh my god! If I were a pair of sunglasses these would have to be me!" And then I bought them and wore them for the rest of the day. I love it when I find amazing things that just speak to me.
// shirt- Madewell // leggings- Hue // boots- Steve Madden // hat-Urban Outfitters // bag-vintage //
// sunnies-vintage Christian Dior // jewelry-vintage from India mostly //

No comments:

Post a Comment