4.9.12

Waves of Goodbye to Summer.

I made some graphic art pieces with photos from our last summer hurrah, a road trip out to Lake Powell. I took a ton of pictures driving through the desert, and of Daniel waterskiing. Summer once was my favorite season by far. But lately I find myself dying for fall to get here. Not that we get much of a fall in LA. But still. I think it was just the constant blazing heat this year. I am tired of sweating while getting the mail. I am really looking forward to wearing boots, scarves, soft knits, skinny jeans, leather jackets, beanies...and HALLOWEEN, my favorite holiday! I am also going to India! And Daniel's sister is getting married! So many lovely things this fall! I have started pinning to keep me occupied until cools down. 
So long summer, it's been real. Now let fall roll in.

No comments:

Post a Comment