5.8.10

The Anchor.


What is this life? I am laying in bed it's 6:24 am. I've been up for an hour and a half already. Crows are calling outside. I hear them. I get the feeling now that none of this is real. Walking down the street, talking to people, I feel so removed. That says it. Removed. I don't think I am disengaged, just disconnected. It's like I am mostly in another dimension and this is just a projection so that it appears that I am here in this dimension but really I am not. It's just an illusion.

Then I hear the window shatter.  I  am thrust back into this world. A hand on my skin. Anticipation. I hear myself breathing. The pane of my vision expanding. My heart growing.

And I am covered in your melodies...going in and in and on and on...just the gravity I was looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment