2.6.10

Ho Chi Minh City & Củ Chi Tunnels-Viva Việt Nam.


Above: cà phê sữa đá a Vietnamese iced coffee with milk-so delicious!!!!!
Below: Phở a Vietnamese soup made with beef, rice noodles, basil, lime, bean sprouts and chili-yummy!!

This is me at the Củ Chi tunnels-crawling in the tunnels and shooting AK-47s
A beautiful night shot of the motorcycles shooting by...the lights are for the Re-unification.
I had an amazing time in Vietnam. It really put things in perspective. I am a lot more "chilled out" so to speak. I used to be stressed all the time and full of anxiety-now I realize how amazing I have had it-none of my loved ones have been killed or suffered, I have a car, I can choose what I want to do for a living, I eat well...We all need to really appreciate everything...
Let's fill this planet full of LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment