27.10.14

Pumpkin Patch.

 Since Wren is much too young for trick or treating we opted to do a trip to the pumpkin patch to commemorate her first Halloween. We listened to my Sp o o ky Playlist I made last year on the drive there to get into the spirit. It was so fun putting Wren in her Hartsting's Halloween sweater and posing with the pumpkins, which were mostly bigger than her, haha. It's my favorite holiday, and I look forward to when she is big enough for us all to dress up together. I can't wait until next year when she will be one years old!!!!! I am already starting to plan our costumes haha. This year we will sip on my Shrunken Head Cider, a tradition in this house, and carve pumpkins. I also want to bake something, maybe Pumpkin Molasses Cookies.
I love this time of year!









I'm Wearing:
// Dress - Sam & Lavi Cima Maxi Dress via Anthropologie // Hat - Reiss // 
// Boots - ModernVice Frankie in Oxblood // Sunnies - Tom's Lobamba // 
Daniel's Wearing:
// Pants - Levi's 511 Slim Fit Corduroy Pants // Tee - Calvin Klein // Slip-Ons - Ben Sherman // Sunnies - Toms Navigator //
Wren's Wearing:
// Onesie & Pants - babyGAP // Halloween Sweater - Hartstring's //

No comments:

Post a Comment