31.7.14

Baby, Let Me Follow You Down.

This has to be one of my favorite maternity looks. When I wear this I just want a playlist of 1960's Bob Dylan to follow me wherever I go. It just has that feel good, folky, rocker vibe. I saw this Free People Marrakesh Dress on Kelli Murray's blog. She's also pregnant and has the best style. Her blog has been so inspiring for me. I'm so glad I saw her sporting this dress and decided to get it for myself. It's like wearing a night gown. It's wonderfully oversized, I'm in a size small. I love the amber green color it's a gentle, washed out neon. It's such a great canvas for accessories. It's so breathable, relaxed and funky. I feel ready for anything in this look. I love how effortless it is to throw this on and go. It's instantly become my quintessential summer maternity piece. It also looks great with my nude, suede platform sandals. 
Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks! Only 7 more to go until this little one's due date! Daniel and I have been in full blow nesting mode lately. We only have a couple things left to do before her big earth side debut! I'm really looking forward to next summer and having a sweet babe. I can't wait to introduce her to the beach and take her swimming at the pool! So many firsts to look forward to...












// Dress - Free People Beach Marrakesh Dress // Bag - Alexander Wang Marion Bag // 
// Necklace & Earrings - Free People // Hat - Panama Jack // Cuff - Vanessa Mooney //
// Sunnies - RayBan // Boots - Old // Bracelets - Vintage //

No comments:

Post a Comment