20.2.14

Spring Inspiration.

I am getting so excited for spring. Peonies will be in season, my favorite! I love wearing messy braids and wearing flowers in my hair. So many fun outdoor adventure to be had and lemonade to sip. Bright lips, lace dresses, sandals, picnics in the park, sailing and bicycle rides. I can't wait to be reunited with my Mara Hoffman swimsuit and my Pendelton towel, sport bare legs and my pedicure will see the light of day. I'm sure those of you on the East Coast are even more excited than me! Soon enough it will be April & May and the sun will be shining, the flowers will be blooming, baby animals will be making their debut. Kids laughter playing outside will fill the air. There will be watermelon to munch on, al fresco brunch on Sundays, birds chirping, music festivals to attend...

"Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!"
-Sitting Bull























"Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again."
-Gustav Mahler

No comments:

Post a Comment