23.12.13

Polka Dots & Moonbeams.

 Oh man, I am so over this flu. I'm still feeling a bit under the weather. Ugh. At least I am feeling better than I was...Being sick all of last week, left me with having to run out for a couple last minute gifts today. It was nice to get out of the house. I was a little naughty last week when I broke down and ordered myself the hat off my Holiday Wishlist. I blame it on being cooped up and bored. It did pair nicely with my polka dot capey top. It was in the seventies today and this top is so comfortable and breezy, which are important factors when I'm still not feeling 100%. I'ver never really been a huge polka dot lover but they work really well on this top, must be the cape. The mostly black look helps tone down the girliness of the polka dots. Well, I am off to wrap some presents. 







// Top - Asos // Hat - Anthropologie // Jeans - Genetic Denim // Boots - Steve Madden // 
// Purse - Vintage //

No comments:

Post a Comment