18.1.13

Native Glam.

Spring Crushes

I am all about accessories as you can see. These gorgeous dresses are the perfect canvases for going all out with the jewelry.  I am so in love with everything Dannijo! I want to be covered in their amazing global designs. As much as I love jewelry I find my sunglasses addiction to be much more serious. I am known to be caught with up to five pairs in my bag at once. I adore Karen Walker. The Super Duper Critter pair in gold are sunglasses perfection! I am so in love with them and their romantic but very modern chic ways. I love the Helter Skelter especially in Tortoise. They are a bit more masculine and tomboy and I want to wear them with a flannel and leggings and grunge it up. I have been wanting a sophisticated white pair for a while now. Being a brunette I am drawn to the contrast of wearing white sunglasses and these ones are indeed the perfect pair. I love the creaminess of the color, it gives it a hint of vintage appeal...and the shape is so dramatic and edgy. I love the heeled Kaylor boot. I have been crushing on them for months. I adore the tobacco color and the cut is amazing and so flattering. But the blood red Modernvice Jetts sing to my soul. Swoooon...I could wear these boots anywhere, anytime. The color instantly takes my all black uniform to another level, especially when paired with the Jett bag. Oh me, Oh my, a girl can dream can't she?
 
Spring Crushes by rkillian featuring free people
Free People White Romance Embroidered Maxi in both black and white, Kaylor boots, Modernvice Jett boots and bag, all Dannijo jewlery: arm party Black Phantom and Gypset Jackie, Lacey bracelet, Mir ring, Mash Up phone case, necklaces are Donesia, Altair and Lilith I, and Cassandra earrings. Sunglasses are Karen Walker Super Duper Critter Gold, Helter Skelter Crazy Tortoise and Number One Vanilla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment