25.8.11

On The Road.

It's weird how in this one lifetime we live so many lives... I feel like I have lived a few already. I wonder how many versions of me I have already been.  
Who have I been? Where have I been? 
OR more importantly: 
Who will I be? Where am I going?

This strange journey called Life.

Here are some photos (of places and things) that I have taken so far on my life's journey. Maybe to see where I go to, it's best to keep in mind where I have come from....




























And I'm off, not sure where to yet, but I'm off and running...

"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had long ways to go. But no matter, the road is life." -Jack Kerouac

"It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go we have begun our real journey." -Wendall Berry

"It is better to travel well than to arrive." -Buddha

"There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign." -Robert Louis Stevenson

All photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment