31.3.11

Keep Your Fucking Head Up.

Looky at what I found on Piccsy today! If I didn't know better I would have thought I wrote this myself, as I do tend to have the mouth of a sailor. I would like to add some to it:

-Keep your feet on the fucking ground and your head in the fucking clouds.
-Fall in fucking love.
-Make your own fucking way.
-Dream fucking big.

I am going to refer to this post regularly for times when I need a good kick in the fucking ass. 

On a separate note: Sorry I haven't been posting much lately on this blog. I have been so busy, and I like to handle all of my posts with care especially for this blog. In the meantime, get your daily dose of Randi by checking out my other blog(I let myself be a bit more vain and whimsical):
Until next time, Spread the Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment